How to Buy
• First of all, know if you are eligible to buy a firearm.
• Decide on the weapon of your choice and then contact us with the information.
Once submitted, a representative will contact you with a quote. After your order and payment info is received, the order will be placed.
Once the order is placed, providing that our wholesalers have the item in stock, the order will arrive in 1 to 2 business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
Once the order is placed and paid for, a 15% restocking fee will be assessed if the order is cancelled or buyer is refused a weapon due to a background check.
The following classes of people are ineligible to possess, receive, ship or transport firearms or ammunition:
• Those convicted of crimes punishable by imprisonment for over one year, except state misdemeanors punishable by two years or less.
• Fugitives from justice.
• Unlawful users of certain depressants, narcotics, or stimulate drugs.
• Those adjudicated as mental defectives or incompetents or those committed to any mental institution.
• Illegal aliens.
• Citizens who have renounced their citizenship.
• Those persons dishonorably discharged from the armed forces.
• Persons less than 18 years of age for the purchase of a shotgun or rifle.
• Persons less than 21 years of age for the purchase of a firearm that is other than a shotgun or rifle.
• Persons subject to a court order that restrains such persons from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner.
• Persons convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
Persons under indictment for a crime punishable by imprisonment for more than one year are ineligible to receive, transport, or ship any firearm or ammunition.
Under limited conditions, relief from disability may be obtained from the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury, or through a pardon, expungement, restoration of rights, or setting aside a conviction.